For more information :
Morialta Falls June 2006
- Check our Diary Dates for upcoming events.
- Become a member.
- Invest in a Track Map
- Contact the friends.
- Celebrate the Centenary of Morialta!
- Listen to Park Friends
- To provide voluntary assistance to the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- Publicise the parks and raise funds for specific projects.
- To provide for the enjoyment of members, staff and the public and to stimulate public awareness for our National Parks and the state's Flora and Fauna.
- To develop improved attitudes in the community towards outdoor recreation and the preservation of our natural environment.
- To co-operate with others or organisations having similar interests.
About the Parks
Backdrop to the Adelaide PlainsSpectacular scenery, conservation of natural lands, along with our indigenous flora and fauna, combine in Black Hill, Morialta and Horsnell Gully Conservation Parks. They also provide opportunities in an outdoor setting for recreation for park visitors. Together they form a major open space along the foothills that is the Adelaide Hills Face Zone.
|Find us on:
|Site last updated:|