For more information :
Morialta Falls June 2006
- Check our Diary Dates for upcoming events.
- Make a donation
- Become a member.
- Contact the friends.
- Learn more about our 2018 Morialta MiniBlitz
- Listen to Park Friends podcasts.
The Friends of Black Hill and Morialta's purpose is to conserve, protect and restore our environment by:
- Organising and managing a group under the Friends of Parks scheme specifically focused on the interests of Morialta, Black Hill and Horsnell Gully Conservation Parks;
- Fostering a public interest in the conservation, protection and preservation of natural and heritage assets of Reserves;
- Working in partnership with the Department's staff to further the interests of the Reserves;
- Providing voluntary assistance to the Department;
- Planning and implementing projects intended to conserve and preserve natural and heritage assets in Reserves;
- Raising funds to resource activities designed to further the objectives of the association;
- Conducting research and field investigation to record natural assets, people and places including events of historical interest relevant to Reserves;
- Cooperating with persons or organisations having similar aims or like interests excluding support for registered political parties.
About the Parks
Backdrop to the Adelaide PlainsSpectacular scenery, conservation of natural lands, along with our indigenous flora and fauna, combine in Black Hill, Morialta and Horsnell Gully Conservation Parks. They also provide opportunities in an outdoor setting for recreation for park visitors. Together they form a major open space along the foothills that is the Adelaide Hills Face Zone.
Site last updated:
- 15 April 2018
* Morialta Mini BioBlitz page updated.
- 28 April 2018
* Diary Dates updated
- 8 May 2018
* Minor update with updated formatting and extra photos.
- 9 May 2018
* Black Hill Animal page, minor formatting changes and corrections.
- 10 May 2018
* Morialta insects page new photo added.
- 15 May 2018
* Links page updated and broken links fixed.
- 29 May 2018
* Black Hill Bird list updated with some new photos.
- 4 June 2018
- 4 July 2018
* Diary Dates updated